Hippity Hop...

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Now I know it's a little bit hard to think Easter and Spring when we are gearing up for Christmas, but Imaginisce are already well beyond Christmas and have just released their latest and cutest collection... Hippity Hop!!! It's full of beautiful Spring colours and patterns with the cutest little bunnies and chicks, umbrellas and bird cages!

All this week on the Imaginisce blog they have been featuring the Hippity Hop collection and today I have my Hippity Hop layout to share.


I didn't have any Easter photos to work with so decided to use these pics I took of my daughter recently when she was enjoying the dandelions in the garden and happily blowing them in the direction of her cat who chased the flying pieces as though he was trying to catch a butterfly.




The white birdcage was created using the Cricut Expression cartridge 'Straight From the Nest' and I added a row of  i-rock Glitter Glamrocks using the heat setting i-rock tool from Imaginisce.

.


Now, you still have time to pop over to the Imaginisce blog HERE and enter this week's give-away to be in the running to win your very own Hippity Hop collection.! Good luck!

From farm to you...

5 comments:

  1. Love this layout. I've always loved kids and dandelions together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO is so pretty! I love the sweet pretty spring colours.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. i love this layout.. it is so soft and so very pretty... gorgeous Photos too!! have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, what font was that you used? E-mail me at ehbost@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your designs and attention to detail are always impecable Melinda!

    ReplyDelete