With Love...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm so smitten by the newly released 'With Love' collection from Pebbles Inc as it has my all time favourite colour combination of pink and red. I've always loved these colours together and filled my garden full of pink and red roses... bliss (except for the weeds).

All this week on the Pebbles Inc blog they have been sharing projects from the design team using the new With Love collection and today my little 'Made With Love' mini album in up for viewing.

Here's a little sneak peek...




If you would like to see the entire album then pop over to the
 Pebbles blog HERE!
From farm to you...

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! I saw it over at the blog!!! What a great birthday gift he was!!! ;) Hope you are doing well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning mini album Melinda!! I love the colours too.
    Hope you have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just been over to the blog.....OH GOSH it is just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parabénsa sua arvore de natal de pirulitos é linds, vou fazer uma para meus alunos no próximo ano. bjs

    ReplyDelete