Monday, March 10, 2014

Using up those bits and pieces!

Still playing catch-up... today I'm sharing a project that was on the Doodlebug blog some time ago and it was a layout I made using up lots of bits and pieces. I love this way of scrapping because it makes me feel like I have truly used my stash in the best way I can without hoarding all my favourite pieces... instead I'm putting them to good use and having some fun!

DESIGNED FOR | Doodlebug Design
PROJECT | Wee Bit of Heaven Layout





As for the products I've used... let me just say it was a whole heap of Doodlebug goodness!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. that's wonderful I love how you fit your photo to your page perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks amazing, love your circle crammed full of DB goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flying on a balloon of flowers super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing page. You always blow me away with your unique style and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know how I missed this!! What a fantastic page!! LOVE the hotair balloon!!!!! Pinning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments... it truly means so much to hear from you.

I would love to return the favour but sometimes you don't have blog details or an email address in your profile. So don't forget to put your blog or email at the end of your message so I can stop by.

Melinda x