Who doesn't love pie?

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It's my third day of blogging and I'm on a roll, I should be all caught up by mid next week and hopefully will remain that way. I hope you like today's little card with a very 'sweet' theme.

DESIGNED FOR | Hampton Art
PROJECT | Cutie Pie Card


WHERE THE INSPIRATION CAME FROM | Well of course it came from Pinterest and my favourite board... my cake art compilation. I have even made this cake for my daughter's birthday wich was a huge success and speaking of huge, the cake was so tall I had to remove a shelf in the fridge to make it fit.


I stamped the little pies from the Echo Park - Sweet Girl clear stamp collection and added a cherry on top using colour co-ordinated pearls.


SUPPLIES |

Stamps:
Hampton Art/EchoPark - Sweet Girl Set (SC0524)

Inks:
ColorBox/Doodlebug Design Pigment Inks

Other:
Neena Solar White cardstock
Echo Park Patterned Paper - Sweet Girl (Flower Garden)
Doodlebug Design - Mini Pearls
Doodlebug Design - Sprinkles



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable.. love the play on words.. the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, this card is FABULOUS!! You nailed it - your inspiration was beautiful and your card turned out beautifully!! I would like to invite you to come visit my blog at daisiesgirl.com. It would be a real treat!! I have visited your blog before and always been impressed with you and your talents!! I am hosting a giveaway and I would love for you to be a part of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just started following you as Taunya Butler!! I love that you are on the Design Team for my all-time favorite scrapbooking company - Doodlebug Design!! I have some Doodlebug projects on my blog - Some of them are older but I would love for you to see!! One Doodlebug fan to another!

    ReplyDelete